Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

I bought these fun boccia soft-ball-thingies today. Took me about 2 hours to convince kiddo to try them out with me in the hallway. Finally he relented. Boy, did we have a ball !! He kept on throwing the balls back at me after each game. Had a field-day that I really can't catch. No big deal. Big laughs. He teased me. Threw all kinds of curves. We were in stitches. "Mom!!! You are sooooo bad !! I mean, I AM bad already. but jeeeeeeeeez ! You are seriously bad !!" All good. Until one of the balls hit my eye. Damn that hurt! All good. No serious harm. But kiddo all shattered. He held me in his arms and stroke my head while I was just switching between "ouch, ouch! ouch!!" and laughing my butt off. Gotta love this kid :-) Next game tomorrow ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen