Montag, 18. März 2013

Kiddo, on Easter vacation as of today, just came home. Spent the afternoon at his grandma's.
Me: Hey bud, whaddup? How was your day?
Kiddo: hmpf
Me: What happened?
Kiddo: Nana told me ALL afternoon how horrible tomorrow will be. I mean, how many times does she have to tell me? Is that supposed to make me feel better about tomorrow ??
(He gets braces and 4 teeth have to be pulled tomorrow. Definitely not exactly a fun thing to have done :-( )
Me: It'll hurt, yes. Sucks, but .......
Kiddo: Don't you start on me now, too !!!
Me: Ok.
Kiddo: And she wants to come with me !!!!
(angry as hell)

I pulled back. Wisely. And now am thinking about what kind of "old folks-meal" I can come up with for tomorrow's dinner.
My poor "baby" .....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen