Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013

Met kiddo at the bus station after work today.
And noooooooooooo, first question was not, for once, "What's for dinner?".

But when we got off the bus he started to give a lecture on as to why he doesn't like pizza anymore:

I mean, pizza is okay. After all I don't have it that often. But nowadays I've had had it after half a pizza. Remember when I could eat TWO !!?? But, something goes awry with my taste buds now after half a pizza. It's first "oh yummy!". Then it's like, I don't know. The pleasure just vanishes. I tastes good, but only for half s pizza. No clue why that happened.
I sat there and just wondered why I put two pizzas in the oven last week. Yeah sure, I USED to eat two.
But nah, it's really not that tasty anymore.
Wonder why that is ....
Oh, can I have hot dogs for dinner ??

Me: WHAT ??  Who are you and what did you do to MY kid ??? The one that asked me if I could make poached salmon for dinner. Or duck breast. Or pasta with gorgonzola sauce. WHO are you ????

Kiddo: What ???

He's having hot dogs for dinner *hmpf*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen