Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

Yesterday.
I'm on the bus on my way home from work. 4:45 pm my cell phone rings. I already KNEW who it was without looking.
Kiddo: Where are you?
Me: Look at the clock and then take an educated guess.
Kiddo: No, yes, well, no, I mean where exactly are you?
Me: Corner of xxx and yyy.
Kiddo: What's for dinner ?????
(I just _knew_ it !!!)
Me: You'll see that when I get home; gotta go to the supermarket first.
Kiddo: Can I have one of the sausages in the fridge?
Me: No, they are part of dinner.
Kiddo: When do you get home?
Me: Take another educated guess. See you.
Half an hour later I get home with the rest for dinner.
Kiddo (No hello whatsoever): So what's for dinner?
Me: Buddy, if you ever call me on my cell again from my landline spending senselessly money just to ask me what's for dinner you will wish that you never knew me!
Kiddo: But I was hungry!!
Me: Then make yourself a sandwich, eat a yoghurt, have an apple or whatever !
Kiddo: Nah.
Me: Well, then you couldn't have been so hungry.
Kiddo: So you gonna tell me now what's for dinner ?
Me just walks away ....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen