Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

Cracking up.
I'm on vacation, kiddo not just yet.
Usually I get up at 5:30, kiddo at 6 am.
So here goes:
Kiddo: You don't have to get up. You are on vacation.
Me: Nah, I like starting the day with you. I'll get up.
Kiddo: Nah.
Me: Huh??
Kiddo: I kinda like it when I'm alone in the morning. You just chill.
Me: (somewhat hurt) Okayyyyyyyyyyyy

10 min later.

Kiddo: Uh, yeah, ahem... ( pointing his chin at me)
Me: Uh ?? What ??
Kiddo: Maybe you can get up? (pointing his chin at me again)
Me: WHAT ??
Kiddo: Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ??
Me: Noooooooooooo. What ???
Kiddo: Hair.
Me: Oh. Need a shave?
Kiddo: hmm, yes.
Me: Want me to do it?
Kiddo: Yes, can you get up tomorrow morning and do it?
Me: I said I'll get up anyway,
Kiddo: Noooo !

Minute later:

Kiddo: Yes, please.

The joys of being the single Mom of a 15-yr-old son ;-))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen