Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

Kiddo earlier this evening:
Unstoppable.
Me: Huh?
Kiddo: I saw it already, but let's get into the x-mas spirit.
Me: You mean the movie?
Kiddo: Yep.
Me: By watching an action movie about the derailing of a fast speed train we get into the x-mas spirit????
Kiddo: Sure. It's cool.
Me: Ok, I set up the x-mas tree and even got the frigging lights on it without getting electrocuted, I already set the table, nicely and with love, and you need THAT movie to get into the x-mas spirit ??
Kiddo (grinning): C'mon. Please.
Me: At least admit that you are a train freak and just get a kick out of that movie and it has nothing whatsoever to do with x-mas.
Kiddo: Yep.

Me just giving up: Turn on the movie.

(Then he keeps on telling me what will happen. HELLO ??)

Later on during the movie.

Kiddo hands me some gummi bear-like stuff: Here, have some.
Me: Thank you.
Kiddo: Aren't you gonna eat it?
Me: Uh. later.
Kiddo: (just grinning)
Me: What ???
Kiddo: I just found that on the floor. I must have dropped it last evening.
Me: W H A T ???
Kiddo: Just wanted to see if you'll eat it.

Me just giving up: I'll eat it. So THERE !!! ;-))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen