Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

Me attempting to bake the x-mas cake.
Kiddo came home.
Kiddo: What are you doing ?????
Me: Making a cake.
Kiddo: But you are doing it all wrong !!!!
Me: Have I ever said that I knew how to bake ????? Gimme some credit. At least I'm trying.
Kiddo: But ...
Me: Take over ! Please yourself.
Kiddo: Okayyyyyy. first there are lumps. You can avoid them by .............................................................
Me: Uhuh
Kiddo: Then ...............................
Me:Uhuh
Kiddo: Are you serious? You didn't know this? Oh please, just do this that that .....
Me: Uhuh
(me having a hard , seriously hard, time not cracking up)
Kiddo. Ok. Let's do this ...... that. Done ! Jeez.

Result:
Cake in the oven.
Kiddo all smiles.
Me all smiles.
For different reasons.

Twist to this:
He won't even be able to try this cake as it contains nuts.

Yep, I'm back in the Christmas-spirit :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen