Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

Sent kiddo off to the supermarket to buy that burning paste we need for the fondue Monday.
He called from the parking lot:
"I am so NOT going in there! People are nuts. You should see the parking lot. I'm going Monday morning."
Me: "And you really think it's going to be better on Monday???"
Kiddo: "Anything is better than this!"
Me: "I have the feeling you will wish on Monday that you went today ....."
Kiddo: "I don't care. I am NOT going in there. People are crazy. The world didn't come to an end, but from the looks of this it might as well come to an end tomorrow. Jeeeeeez !"
PS Monday 12/24
 Kiddo just woke up and dragged himself over here, fell on my bed:
G'shlah ?
Me: Who died?
Kiddo: G'shlah?
Me: HUH ??? Wanna take the sock out of your mouth?
Kiddo: Never mind.
 Me: You know that you have to go to the store, right? As you didn't want to go Saturday. I'll see you in about 2 hours from now then *evilgrin*
Kiddo: Oh Mohommmm. Nobody will be there.
And, to his credit I have to say - he was right. And came back within 30 minutes with that "told-ya-so" grin ;-)
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen