Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

Me, walking to the main bus station after work. Upon arrival I saw kiddo with 3 classmates (two of them female) also waiting for the bus. Hmmm. What to do? I decided to ignore him, sat down on a bench and started reading. He usually takes another bus 2 min after mine, but caught up with me on the last stretch walking home. Asked me if I hadn't seen him. Sure, I saw you, but figured you really do not want your Mom to come up and say "HI". First it was ... nah, you could have done that. Me *grinning and not saying anything* Hours later - as in a few min ago: Mom, thank you. I thought about it. I love you and all, but yeah, would have been soooooo embarrassing if you had come over and said HI. Me just grinning and saying: Love you, too :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen