Montag, 11. Februar 2013

Yesterday afternoon.
Kiddo: Can we have Monday dinner on Modays?
Me: Huh? Sure we'll have dinner on Monday.
Kiddo: No, I mean a Monday dinner.
Me: Care to explain?
Kiddo: Like a dish that we have Mondays.
Me: You mean like EVERY Monday ??
Kiddo: Yes.
Me: Why?
Kiddo: I just like the thought.
Me: Okay, and what should I cook then on Mondays?
Kiddo: Potatoes, carrots, turnips and Bratwurst. AND that white sauce, but the real one.
Me: Every Monday??
Kiddo: Yes.
Me: You might get bored of it after a while.
Kiddo: Nah, I just like to know what's for dinner ahead of time.
Me: On Mondays?
Kiddo: Yes.

Me just thinking that I have no clue sometimes who that kid is.
I have no idea where he got it from that things have to be predictable.
Me, I get bored easily.
But fine .... I'll make "Monday -dinner" tonite ......

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen