Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Kiddo and I met at the bus station on our way home. The usual ensued.
Kiddo: What's for dinner?
Me: Not sure yet.
Kiddo: Are you going to the supermarket?
Me: Yep.
Me, off to the supermarket, kiddo home as he wanted to meet with a class mate to work on a presentation for school and needed to get "stuff".
He was still at home when I got back from the supermarket.
Kiddo: So. What's for dinner?
Me: Pancakes.
Kiddo's eyes big, bigger, the biggest: WHAT ?
Me: Yes. Pancakes.
Kiddo: WHAT ? YOU voluntarily make pancakes? For dinner ?????
Me: Yep.
Kiddo: Are you feeling ok??
Me: Yep.
Kiddo putting on his coat, about to leave, mumbling: Pancakes. She makes pancakes for dinner .... She said that that is not a "real" dinner. And now she voluntarily makes pancakes.
PANCAKES ! What's wrong with her ....... ?

I love it when I still can surprise my offspring ;-)))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen